A lot has happened since my last post. My pain has gotten worse as Katelyn gets heavier. We did decide that we are going to induce on June 24th unless she decides to come sooner.
Last week we had a little scare. The doctor thought I might have preeclampsia. My blood pressure was high and there was protein in my urine. Those are the two main symptoms. She sent me to the hospital to get my blood pressure monitored and bloodwork done to decide if we needed to go ahead and deliver via c-section. My blood pressure went down and they said that the protein was from the blood in my urine because of the stent. She sent me home and said to try and lay down when I'm not working.
Today was my weekly checkup. I'm barely dialated. Not even 1cm yet. My blood pressure is up again. She sent me back to the hospital to monitor me for 12 hours. And then they will decide again if I need to go ahead and deliver. So far my pressure has been good. It seems like when I lay down my pressure goes down, but as soon as I stand up even to just go to the bathroom, my pressure goes way up. I have a feeling that if I don't deliver, I will be on bed rest.
Wish us luck. She needs to stay put for another week or two.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
36 weeks
Posted by Karen Atkins at Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment