Labor Day weekend my parents and I went to take Katelyn to meet her Great-Grandfather "Kingpin", her Great-Aunt Lanelle, and my cousin Cindi and her husband Steve in Mariana, FL.
Kingpin is almost 93 and I am the last of his grandkids to have a child. This meeting meant a lot to me, and I'm sure it did to him too.
On the way there, she traveled pretty good. She slept most of the way. On the way back, however, we got stuck in traffic in Mobile, and she did not like sitting still for that long. She was kinda fussy the rest of the trip. Poor thing was just sick of being in a car.
Kingpin, Lanelle, and Katelyn...
Katelyn and Cindi...
While we were in Florida, Katelyn picked her head up higher than she ever had before during tummy time and I managed to get some pictures...
hanging out with Nanna....
Katelyn on the road...
We decided to stop in Pensacola to eat lunch on the way home.
And then we came to a complete stop outside of Mobile....
0 comments:
Post a Comment