BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Phantom Bug

After Katelyn had 3 separate episodes of what we though was a stomach bug, the doctor decides that it is probably not a bug at all. She just needs to change her formula again. Now she is on Nutramigen (not sure if I spelled that right and I'm too lazy to go look at the can). Most of the time she seems to be feeling a million times better and is all smiley happy. Then, at other times she screams bloody murder! It seems to happen once per bottle. She also doesn't seem too excited about drinking it. In fact, sometimes she won't drink it at all. I don't know if it keeps her fuller longer or if it's just nasty or what. So, I'm not too sure about the new formula. We'll see how this weekend goes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: