BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Developments

Here's a happy post after all that bad news. I just want to update y'all on all the new things Katelyn's doing. Although, some of these things she's been doing for a while, I haven't posted about them.

Katelyn is doing a really good job of sitting on her own now. She can entertain herself for a while now sitting up and playing with her toys.




She's also working really hard at learning to crawl. Any day now, she'll be all over the house!


Another thing she is doing is pulling her self up on her knees.

And then there is my favorite new development. When I come to pick her up from day care, I walk into her room and stand there till she notices my presence. Once she notices me, she rocks back and forth with excitement, smiles really big and lets out a big squeal. I call her my little pterodactyl when she does that because that's what she sounds like. It's the best part of my day. I remember when I first took her to day care and how hard it was. Then I couldn't wait to go see her, but then when I would pick her up, of course, her emotions didn't change. Even though that's normal, in fact... Anything else would be abnormal, it was still disappointing. I couldn't wait till she got excited to see me. Now that she does, it was so worth the wait.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

Great job Katelyn!
Glad y'all are getting better.

Stacey