BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nana and Pawpaw's the Weekend After Mother's Day

Well, I told you that we had so much fun at Nana and Pawpaw's on Mother's Day we decided to spend the whole next weekend... This time we sent Nibbler off to have a doggie slumber party at a friends house, loaded up Leo and head back to Pachuta.

Leo road shotgun...

Katelyn and I were in the back...

Nana made a yummy breakfast while the boys went fishing...

Katelyn swinging on the front porch with Nana and Pawpaw...


We watched Daddy try out his new kayak...




Yep, then I had to try. I went out about 20 feet and made a u-turn for the shore. LOL I just knew I was going to tip that thing over. Billy tried it out too. It was equally as hilarious to watch I'm sure. I do have video, but he would kill me if I uploaded, so to keep my marriage in-tacked, I think keep that to myself. haha

Show off LOL...


She was sleeping so funny in her pack and play, I had to take a picture...


0 comments: