BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a Date!

I can't believe time is flying by so fast. We have planned a day for the baby shower. It's going to be on May 29th so mark your calendar. Next week we start our baby classes. The first one is child birthing class. Then we won't have any more classes till May. It's almost April, and that means only 3 more months till Katelyn's here. I can't believe it. Time to get started on that nursery. I feel like such a slacker. April also means we get to go visit Steve, Monica, Tiff, Chandler, and Caleb. Yay!! And... It also means Billy and I will have been married 10 years!! OMG. Crazy. We'll have the best anniversary present ever (3 months late).

2 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

No need to feel like a slacker. My little bundle will be here in 4 weeks and 1 day. She doesn't even have a bed yet!
I know y'all are getting so excited! Enjoy the next few months and get some rest when you can!

Stacey

Karen Atkins said...

Haha. Thanks, Stacey. Wow, I didn't realize you were that close to delivering. How exciting!