We had another sonogram last week. They said that everything looks perfect. My glucose, on the other hand, was a little too high. I had to take a 3 hour glucose test yesterday. Hopefully, I will get those results today. Then, I have to go have a sleep study done, and my OB appointments are every 2 weeks now. That's a good thing though, because that means I'm getting closer to the end. I am now 28 weeks.
Billy has been through his share of testing too, trying to get to the source of his low B12. So here I am in another waiting room while he gets an upper scope. These places are getting way too familiar.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Waiting, waiting, waiting
Posted by Karen Atkins at Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment