BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to Work

Well, I didn't exactly get the ok, but I went back to work today. She said everything was looking good. She was kinda in a hurry to go do a c-section and I forgot to ask the most important question... Can I go back to work? Oh well, I'm asuming it's all good. I did find out that I lost 18 pounds last week :/ ... not exactly what I should be doing at 29 weeks, but that's what happens when for 3 days you are not allowed to eat, and for 2 more days you are in too much pain to eat. Plus they changed my diet for the new gestational diabetes I have now. Now I have to prick my finger 4 times a day, yay!

She also said that I will pretty much be in pain/discomfort until the stent comes out :( by the end of the work day, I was hurting sooo bad. I really hope this gets better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: