Wow! I kinda suck at updating my blog... Moving on. I have been on a kick of wanting to upcycle and repurpose things lately. My first project was pretty easy. I bought a train table at a garage sale for like $5. I forgot to take a before picture of the whole table, but here is the top. My original plan was to just flip these pieces over and paint them with chalkboard paint. Then, paint the table purple. Simple enough. After closer examination of these top pieces though, they were pretty mildewed.
So I bought a piece of thin wood to replace the top, and painted it with chalkboard paint.
I also painted the sides of the table with chalkboard paint. They originally had landscape scene to match the top.
The remainder I painted with a free quart of purple I got from a promo deal.
Katelyn approves :) This was one of her Christmas presents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment