BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Care

Yesterday was Katelyn's first day of day care. I really didn't think I was going to get emotional like other moms. I could handle this. Boy was I wrong. I had to run out of there before I started to ball. In doing so, I forgot to pay the lady that keeps her. As soon as I got to the car, I couldn't contain it any longer.

Katelyn, on the other hand, seemed to LOVE day care. I think she liked watching the other kids play. When I picked her up, she was awake and alert and just chillin watching everyone.

Her tummy issues seem to be much better too. Except for last night. She was screaming so much she didn't even want a bottle. Hopefully, it will get completely worked out soon.

2 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

It gets better with time. I had to leave both he boys at Day Care and it killed me. I'm so happy I can stay home now, but I'm afraid it's going to make it harder when I have to leave Allie.

Tummy issues? What's going on? Is it milk related?

Karen Atkins said...

It is getting easier. She has a lot of gas and reflux. She is on prescription drops for gas and zantac for relux and we had changed her formula to Enfamil Gentlease. We recently had to increase her zantac to 3 times a day. I think that is working. She seems to be a lot better. Now, if I could just add more hours to my day so I can get everything done LOL.