BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

Double Digits!

Katelyn finally hit the double digit weeks. She turned 10 weeks old Tuesday. I guess I can stop counting weeks and start counting in months instead. I can't help it though. Every Tuesday, I think about her being another week older.

I can tell she is getting bigger now. A couple of weeks ago when I took her to the doctor, she was 9 lbs., 1 oz. She's probably 10 lb. by now. She is starting to hold her head up and away from me when I hold her in burping position on my shoulder. She is also very interested in looking at everything and everyone around her. She is smiling more now. I'm pretty sure I even heard half a laugh! It's amazing how silly we will act just to get her to smile. It's our favorite part of the day. She also really enjoys bath time and sometimes will kick or hit the water. I don't know if she means to, but she seems to enjoy it.

I will try to get some pictures of her smiling to add to this post. She is just the cutest baby ever and we love her so much. In fact, Billy asked me the other day if we could keep her.... I guess she can stay :)

1 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

If you decide not to keep her, I'll take her!

Allie LOVES to kick and splash in her bath!

Stacey