BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Borders and Puppets

Katelyn is finally feeling well enough that we feel comfortable taking her out of the house. We decided to get out this weekend. One of the places we went was Borders. I'm not sure how smart that was considering it was the last shopping weekend before Christmas. We didn't even need to fight the crowds because we had our shopping done. Nonetheless, we needed to get out. Other than trying to park, it wasn't too bad. Anyway, while at Borders, we ran across these puppets. Katelyn LOVED them especially the monkey. We didn't take it home though because it was sooo expensive and I can't let her play with it because it is all furry and she'll eat it, but I keep thinking about it. Santa just might have to suck it up and make another trip to Borders LOL. Watch the video. Could you deny this child a monkey puppet?

1 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

TOO CUTE!! Go get the baby a monkey!

stacey