BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stupid Weather

These up and down temps have taken its toll on Katelyn and me. I've some kind of cold or something. Poor Katelyn has RSV :( It's a respiratory virus. She can go back to day care Wednesday, but the symptoms will stick around for 6 to 8 weeks. She has to do breathing treatments which she is taking like a champ. She's actually been sick for like a month but it just recently turned to RSV. We had taken her to the doctor two times before, but at that point, it was just a cold. It is hard seeing her like that. She coughs so hard and for so long that she loses her breath. It's very scary. We must have caught it early though. We can already tell a big difference after the breathing treatments. I just hope she gets better before 6 weeks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

Poor baby! Jake had it twice last winter. You just want to trade places with them when they feel that bad.
I hope she feels better soon.

Stacey