BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

It's been forever since I posted. Sorry about that. I've been busy. Now I have a lot to update you on.

We had a great thanksgiving and a great visit with family and friends. Thanksgiving was at our house this year. Steve, Monica, and the boys came and spent a few days. Mom and Dad stayed a while too.

Mom and Dad discovered that katelyn LOVES to watch the dogs play fetch.


Caleb loved to help out with Katelyn. It was so sweet. He feed her and even read her a bedtime story.













We also celebrated Christmas with Steve, Monica and the boys. Katelyn got lots of cute clothes and a really cool talking tea set that she LOVES. We have some video. My camera creates the video in some format my computer can't read. One day we will get them converted and share them with you.

0 comments: