Today I am 20 weeks. I can't believe that I am halfway through my pregnancy. It's going by so fast which is a good thing. I am ready to meet Gesty. But before Gesty arrives, we have a lot to do. Hopefully Gesty will cooperate next week when we try again to see who is my belly so that we can start planning the nursery.
Billy took me to buy Gesty a neutral outfit the other day for Valentine's which I thought was really sweet. We had no clue what we were doing LOL. I had to call Erin K. to figure out how all these sizes worked. We have so much to learn. We learned from Erin that babies over 7.5 lbs. probably won't fit in a newborn sized outfit. So just in case we have a 8+ lb. baby we went with 0-3 mos. It will be interesting when we try to do our registry. Erin, expect to be on-call that day... haha.
Monday, February 15, 2010
20 Weeks
Posted by Karen Atkins at Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, Tina! We love y'all too.
Y'all can call me ANYtime! I can't wait to meet my niece! =D
Yay! Thanks, Erin. You know I will.
Post a Comment