I looked at the pics you posted on FB but you can't see them nearly as well as you can here! Awwww! I'm so excited! I just wish we lived closer to each other. =(. Billy, while you are "hunting" you should look close to us not farther! Just sayin!
Yahoo for who-has!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Not too much longer before you can hold this sweet little girl. And Billy, don't worry about the training - Miss Katelyn will train you when she arrives. She'll be more than happy to show you who is boss. You know where to find me if you have any baby questions.
2 comments:
I looked at the pics you posted on FB but you can't see them nearly as well as you can here! Awwww! I'm so excited! I just wish we lived closer to each other. =(.
Billy, while you are "hunting" you should look close to us not farther! Just sayin!
Yahoo for who-has!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Not too much longer before you can hold this sweet little girl. And Billy, don't worry about the training - Miss Katelyn will train you when she arrives. She'll be more than happy to show you who is boss.
You know where to find me if you have any baby questions.
Stacey
Post a Comment