I cannot believe that we are half way done with the pregnancy. Karen has been amazing the entire time. I could probably do a better job of bringing her breakfast in bed :)
I have read a lot about pregnancy so far but nothing can prepare you for the feeling of seeing your child for the first time on a sonogram. I am usually not brought to tears over stuff but that will really get you. I cannot wait to hold the little one for the first time. Lately I have had dreams that it is a little girl. Hopefully we will find out next week.
Anyway, I just wanted to contribute a little to the blog. Hopefully we will know what we are having next week and can start really getting stuff ready. While it feels real it will feel more real when we can start calling Gesty by his/her real name.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Time is flying
Posted by Billy at Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe! I have the best hubby ever!
Post a Comment